Advanced Facial Rejuvenation With The Vampire Facelift
Using the patients own blood, the Vampire Facelift tighten skin, soften wrinkles and even out skin tone.
Board certified cosmetic plastic surgeon Maurice P. Sherman, M.D. is now offering an advanced technique in facial rejuvenation. Widely becoming known as the “Vampire Facelift,” this new method is intended to tighten skin, soften wrinkles and skin tone, and provide a glowing, healthier appearance. Just in time for Halloween celebration, Dr. Sherman is having a special introductory price event/open house on October 26 and 27. This is to provide an affordable way for San Diegans to receive this unique treatment and gain beautiful-looking, refreshed results.
At Del Mar Cosmetic Medical Center, the Vampire Facelift is performed with the Harvest Technologies PRP kits, which allows Dr. Sherman to use up to 8ml of the PRP (Autologous Platelet-rich Plasma). This component of the blood is what helps fill in lines and wrinkles on the face without the risk of rejection or infection. According to Del Mar Vampire Lift provider, Dr. Sherman, “For years, we have been in the forefront of newer technological advancements in cosmetic surgery and medicine. I am immensely excited by the potential of platelet rich plasma, with its abundance of stem cells and growth factors, to enhance tissue healing, and now to profoundly affect rejuvenation mechanisms in aging skin and facial cells. The process captures your own blood products, concentrates and places these special components into specific areas of the face needing rejuvenation, hence the allusion to the ‘Vampire Lift.’ What a perfect time during Halloween to introduce and explain this wonderfully advanced concept to my own patients and the San Diego populace.”
Patients who visit Dr. Sherman’s San Diego office may undergo the “PRP Vampire Facelift,” as he has termed the procedure, should they qualify as ideal candidates. These individuals can anticipate no downtime, with the potential for only mild bruising and swelling. A natural technique to achieve a refreshed and more youthful appearance, the PRP Vampire Facelift may last between 18 months to two years.
- Rhinoplasty Alternative Using Dermal Fillers - Popular facial fillers, Restylane and Radiesse, may be used as a non-surgical rhinoplasty option.
- Advanced Facial Rejuvenation With The Vampire Facelift - Using the patients own blood, the Vampire Facelift tighten skin, soften wrinkles and even out skin tone.
- FDA Approves BOTOX To Treat Migraines - A pioneer in using BOTOX for therapeutic procedures, Dr. William J. Binder applauds the FDA's recent approval of the neurotoxin to treat migraines.
- Does The Zerona Laser Treatment Melt Belly Fat? - Non-invasive laser treatment, Zerona, reduces fat all over the body, including difficult to treat belly fat.
- Cosmetic Procedures For Baby Boomers On The Rise - Patients over 50 are taking advantage of cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures to look and feel their best.
- With Summer Bidding Adieu, Facial Rejuvenation Procedure Numbers Will Rise - Following trends reported by the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, facial rejuvenation will see an increase after the close of summer.
- Tickle Lipo: The Newest Form of Lipo Is Now Available in California - Leading California dermatologist says that “Tickle Lipo” liposuction is faster and more comfortable for the patient.
- Fresno Cosmetic Surgery Practice Offers New Facial Rejuvenation Technique - Now offering PRP facial rejuvenation, cosmetic surgeon Dr. Quita Lopez is able to rejuvenate the face and build collagen naturally. This new treatment is an exciting alternative to facial rejuvenation using fat transfer or injectable fillers.
- Plastic Surgery Helping Sacramento Residents Stay Fit for Summer - Chrysalis Cosmetics, a Sacramento plastic surgery practice, is helping Northern California residents stay fit for the summer season.
- California Plastic Surgeon Cautions Against Fat-Melting Injections - With recent warning letters issued to practices offering Lipodissolve, a liposuction alternative, Sacramento plastic surgeon Dr. Scott Green is reminding patients that there are still many safe and effective liposuction methods available.